This is an Acceleration of Contract Performance agreement, which is used by a Owner to order an acceleration in the work being performed by the contractor in return for an additional payment.
How to write this Acceleration of Contract Performance Agreement:
- Contractor- First you need to enter the full name of the Contractor who is performing the said work.
- Owner- You also need to enter the full name of the Owner.
- Next you also need to enter the Work for which this agreement is being entered into.
- Original Date- You will also need to enter the original date on which the work was scheduled to be completed.
- New Date- The new Expedited date on which the Owner wants the work to be completed.
- Additional Payment- This is the amount of money that the Owner is willing to pay for the work to be expedited.
- Expected Completion Date- The date by which the Contractor will finish the Expedited work.
- Original Contract Date- The date on which the original contract was created, which still remains in effect.
- Date- The date on which this Acceleration of Contract Performance Agreement is being signed on.
- Signatures- Both the Owner and the Contractor will need to sign this agreement for it to be considered valid.
You can download this Acceleration of Contract Performance Agreement by clicking on the link below, in case you have any confusion, you can always consult with an attorney.
Free Download Link
Acceleration of Contract Performance Agreement