A Vehicle Bill of Sale form is used when you are either selling or transferring the ownership of said motor vehicle. This Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale form though is only applicable in the county of Limestone within the state of Alabama.
Instructions to write this Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale for Limestone:
- In the first Paragraph of this bill of sale you need to enter the following details:
- The amount for which this sale is being carried out.
- The Date on which the Sale is being executed.
- The Full Name of the buyer(s).
- The Complete address of the Buyer who is buying the said motor vehicle.
- City of residence of the buyer.
- Next you need to fill in the Details about the vehicle being sold.
- Make of the vehicle.
- The Model of the Vehicle.
- The model year of the vehicle.
- The VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- The Number of Cylinders in the Engine.
- The Body type of the vehicle.
- The Tag Number.
- The Decal Number.
- Decal Year.
- Decal Month.
- Next you need to enter the details of the Seller.
- The seller certifies that the above vehicle is free from liens or encumbrances.
- The seller and buyer must also agree that the vehicle is sold as is.
- Enter the seller’s Printed Name.
- The Seller’s Signature.
- The Seller’s Address.
- The Seller’s City.
After filling in all the details as per this Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale for Limestone, this document must be signed and notarized by a notary public from the county. To download this form you can click on the link below. if you have any queries do not hesitate to consult with an attorney.