As you know, a bill of sale form in the USA should be filled to legally record a sale transaction between a buyer and seller. Different counties and different states in the country have different laws when it comes to the transfer of ownership of personal property.
The Kansas Watercraft Bill of Sale Form is one that is filled to record the transfer of ownership of a boat or watercraft from seller to buyer in Kansas. Once the form is filled, it should be submitted to the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism.
Steps to Fill the Watercraft Bill of Sale:
- Start the form by entering details of the seller. These include full legal name, address inclusive of city, state and zip code, home phone and work/cell phone.
- Similarly, the same details of the buyer must be furnished – full legal name, address inclusive of city, state and zip code, home phone and work or cell phone.
- The next section is for details of the watercraft being sold. First, enter the boat details – year of manufacture, make, length, hull identification number and registration number.
- Next, enter details of the motor of the boat – year of manufacture, make and HP (Horse Power) of the motor. Lastly, enter details of the trailer – year of manufacture, make, length, vehicle identification number and number of axles.
- Enter the exact date of sale of the watercraft followed by the individual purchase prices of the boat, motor and trailer (all in USD).
- The buyer and seller acknowledge that the details in this form are 100% true to the best of their belief. After this, the signature and date of sign of the buyer is required, followed by signature and date of sign of the seller.