When buying or selling a vehicle, the transfer of title is extremely important. In Wyoming State’s Laramie County, a Laramie Auto Titles Bill of Sale form needs to be filled to complete the transfer of title from seller to buyer. Buyers should ensure that they never purchase a vehicle if the seller can’t show his name on the title of the vehicle. The Laramie County Clerk will issue the certificate of title by State Law.
Instructions for Preparing the Bill of Sale Form:
- Begin the Laramie Auto Titles Bill of Sale form by entering the name of the seller of the vehicle. If there are multiple sellers, mention the names of them all.
- After entering details of the seller(s), enter the amount which is being paid in consideration of the vehicle (in US Dollars).
- Now mention details of the vehicle being sold – year of manufacture, make/manufacturer and VIN (vehicle identification number) of the vehicle.
- Now mention the full legal name of the buyer/purchaser. If there are multiple purchasers, mention all names.
- The seller now acknowledges that he is the rightful owner of the vehicle and that there are no liens or encumbrances attached to the vehicle.
- After entering the date of sale, the seller’s signature is required – TWICE.
An acknowledgment needs to be signed and the form has to then be notarized. The Notary Public must mention the date of notarization and give his official seal, along with when his term expires.
Free Download Link
Laramie Auto Titles Bill of Sale