As a bill of sale is a document that legally records a sale transaction between two parties, the Massachusetts Recreational Vehicle Bill of Sale Form is one that must be filled when an RV (Recreational Vehicle) is being purchased or sold in the state of Massachusetts. The document is an important one as it will avoid future disputes between the seller and buyer and the form must be printed.
How to Fill the Form:
- Firstly, the type of vehicle that is being sold has to be mentioned. Check one of the options given in the form – snowmobile, ATV (all-terrain vehicle), dirt bike, or any other vehicle. After this, mention the date of the sale transaction.
- Now, enter the sum of money being paid for the RV in question (in US Dollars). Also, enter the full legal name of the seller followed by his/her street address and mailing address, inclusive of city, state and zip code.
- In the same way, enter the full legal name of the buyer of the vehicle followed by his/her full detailed address, inclusive of city, state and zip code.
- The seller must mention whether or not the recreational vehicle being sold includes a trailer. Check one of ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
- Now, the vehicle must be described. Enter the make/manufacturer of the vehicle, the model, the year of manufacture, its color, CC (engine size) and the engine serial number.
- Next, enter the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), which is a 17-digit number, in the boxes provided.
- To end the form, only the signature of the seller is required right at the bottom.