A bill of sale is a legal document that records a sale transaction between the buyer and seller of a particular property/item. In the same way, a vehicle bill of sale is a legal document that records the sale of a vehicle in a certain judicial area.
The Natrona Vehicle Bill of Sale form is one that is filled to record such sale transactions in Natrona County of Wyoming State in the United States of America. The form is to be filled fully and given for notarization.
Instructions on filling a Vehicle Bill of Sale:
- To begin, enter the amount being paid for the vehicle in USD ($).
- Next, enter the full legal name of the buyer of the vehicle, to whom the title has to be transferred.
- Now, some details of the vehicle in question should be furnished – year of manufacture, make/manufacturer, and the 17-digit VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) of the motor vehicle.
- The seller(s) acknowledges that the details in this form are 100% true and accurate to the best of his/her knowledge and free from all kinds of liens/encumbrances. The signature(s) of the seller(s) is required here.
- Now, the notarization. The Notary Public should enter the date of notarization, and give his stamp/seal, along with date of commission expiry.