As you know, a bill of sale is a legal document drawn between the buyer and seller of a particular property or asset. In this case, it is a Tennessee Vehicle Bill of Sale form, one which is filled when the transfer of ownership of a vehicle from seller to buyer has to happen within the state of Tennessee. The form should be completed in full and a copy should be kept each by the buyer and seller.
How to Fill this Bill of Sale Form?
- Begin by entering the date of sale of the vehicle at the top left corner of the Tennessee Vehicle Bill of Sale form.
- Now enter the full legal name of the seller of the motor vehicle.
- Next, vehicle details must be furnished. Enter the year of manufacture of the vehicle, followed by the make/manufacturer, and the VIN (vehicle identification number) of the vehicle being sold.
- Now, the full legal name of the buyer of the vehicle must be entered, along with his/her detailed address inclusive of city, state, zip code and buyer’s phone number.
- Next, the seller must enter the exact sales price of the vehicle in USD ($) and also enter his/her full address where he/she can be reached; address should be inclusive of city, state, zip code and phone number. The form should be ended with the signature of the seller.
- The last part of the form is for notarization by the Notary Public. The Notary Public should also enter the name of the county in Tennessee State in which the sale has occurred, enter the date and give his seal/stamp, along with the date of commission expiry.
Free Download Link
Tennessee Vehicle Bill of Sale