The Tennessee Bill of Sale does the work that any other bill of sale would do – legally recording a sale transaction between two parties. Here, the Tennessee Watercraft Bill of Sale form is one that is filled when the transfer of ownership of a watercraft has to be completed from seller to buyer, within the state of Tennessee.
Steps to Fill Bill of Sale:
- Enter the name of the county of Tennessee State, in which the sale of a watercraft is taking place. Follow this up by mentioning the exact date of sale of the watercraft.
- Enter the exact amount being paid for the watercraft in question. Enter this amount in US Dollars – both words and figures.
- The full legal name of the buyer(s) of the watercraft must then be mentioned, followed by the full legal name of the seller(s)/owner(s).
- Next, details of the watercraft must be furnished. Mention the make/manufacturer of the vehicle, the model, year of manufacture, HIN # (Hull Identification Number), the length of the vessel (in feet and inches), and the present Tennessee license number on the boat.
- The seller must then enter his phone number so that he can be contacted if verification is needed.
- The seller acknowledges that the above information is 100% true, that he is the rightful owner of the watercraft, and that there are no liens/encumbrances attached to the vessel.
- End the form with the signature, full name and address (street, city, state, zip code) of both parties – buyer and seller.