The El Paso County Texas Small State Affidavit Form is a form used to list down the property and assets owned by a decedent in El Paso County of Texas State, and allocate it to the rightful heirs. Atleast 30 days must have passed since the death of the decedent and the estate of the decedent must not exceed 50,000 US Dollars.
How to Fill this Affidavit Form
- Enter the statutory court number of El Paso County, Texas and enter the name of the decedent.
- Again, enter the name of the decedent, the exact date of death of the decedent and place of death (County) in Texas State.
- Check one of three boxes with regard to whether the decedent received Medicaid benefits or not.
- The next section is for the decedent’s assets. List down all the assets the decedent owned along with the approximate values in US Dollars. If the assets need any additional information to help with identification, please mention.
- The next section is for all the outstanding liabilities of the decedent. Describe each liability along with the respective amount of each liability.
- The next few sections is for knowing the family history of the decedent to identify the rightful distributees. This includes full marital details, children details (both adopted and born), parents details, siblings details and other family details.
- List the name of each and every distributee, along with their personal details and each one’s share of personal, real and community property.
- Affidavits and signatures of each distributee is required, along with the affidavits and signatures of 2 disinterested witnesses, all of which need to be notarized.