The agreement that is attached below is an Alaska residential lease agreement. It can be used to lease a residential properties in the state of Alaska. It has all the necessary terms and conditions that are required to be defined for the lease to be considered valid. You can easily download this agreement by clicking on the download link at the bottom of this page and then customizing the form as per your needs.
How to fill this Alaska residential lease agreement:
- In the first paragraph you need to enter the following details:
- The date on which this agreement is being entered into.
- The full name of the landlord.
- The full name of the tenant.
- Then you need to enter the location with an Alaska on which the said premises is located, along with a proper street address.
- Next you need to enter the following details that are related to the term of the agreement and the rental structure:
- The term of the lease agreement either in months or years whichever is applicable.
- The date on which the lease term begins.
- The date on which the lease term ends.
- The amount of rent in dollars that is to be paid in equal monthly instalments for the duration of the lease term.
- The day of the month on which the rent instalment has to be paid.
- Then you need to enter the details about damage deposit and use of the premises:
- The amount in dollars that the tenant will pay to the landlord as the deposit. This amount will be refunded to the tenant on successful completion of the lease. Any damages or charges caused upon the said premises by the tenant will be deducted from the deposit before being refunded.
- The tenant will use the premises as a residential property only and it will be used as a single family dwelling.
- The tenant must abide by the rules and keep the said premises in good order and repair.
- The tenant cannot assign or sublet the said premises without the written permission of the landlord.
- The tenant cannot make any alterations or improvements to the premises without taking prior permission from the landlord.
- The tenant is not permitted to keep any hazardous material on the premises.
- A late charge of a fixed sum will be levied upon the tenant if the rent is delayed by three days or more.
- This agreement will be governed under the laws of the state of Alaska.
To complete this Alaska residential lease agreement both the landlord and the tenant must sign in the places provided at the end of the document. Do keep in mind that this is a legally binding document in case you have any problems in understanding any of the points to consult with an attorney beforehand.