This is an Alaska sublease agreement, it is applicable in the state of Alaska. All the terms and conditions of this agreement are governed by the laws of the state of Alaska. A sublease agreement is used when a tenant wants to sub lease/sublet a part or the entire premises was the tenant was leasing.
How to fill this Alaska sublease agreement:
- You need to enter the following details related to the term of the sublease and the related parties
- The date on which the sublease begins.
- The date on which the sublease ends.
- The name of the original landlord hereinafter referred to as the lesser.
- The name of the original tenant hereinafter referred to as the sublessor.
- And the name of the new tenant hereinafter referred to as the sub- lessee.
- Next you need to enter the details of the premises that is being subleased:
- The location of the premises.
- The street address, city, state, ZIP Code.
- The furnishings and appliances that the sub- lessor has agreed to provide.
- The rules and restrictions that apply to any common areas for use which are shared by the tenants and/or the landlord.
- Both the sublessor and the sub- lessee agree that this sublease agreement is contingent upon the original lease agreement made between the sublessor and the lessor.
- Next you need to enter the details of the rent:
- The amount of rent that has to be paid in equal monthly instalments.
- The date on which it is a rent instalment is due.
- The sub- lessee must comply with the terms and conditions of the original agreement.
- Next you need to fill in the details of the deposits and charges that apply to this Alaska sublease agreement”
- The amount of security deposit that has to be paid.
- The rent has to be paid in advance.
- The pet deposit (if applicable).
- Any other applicable deposit a charge.
- The list of utilities that the sub- lessee will be responsible for which may or may not include; electricity, water, cable, Internet, heat etc.
- The lessor must consent to this sublease agreement in order for this agreement to considered legally valid.
To authorize and make this Alaska sublease agreement legally valid all the three parties, the sublessor, the sub- lessee and the lessor must sign in the proper blanks provided at the end of the agreement along with the date on which it was signed. In case you have any queries related to this document will not hesitate to consult with an attorney.