The Florida Small Estate Affidavit Form is a legal affidavit form used to record the entire estate owned by a certain deceased person in the state of Florida. This affidavit form may be used for unclaimed estates of value $5,000 and below only. The form is filled if all expenses are paid and no liabilities of the decedent are outstanding.
How to Fill this Affidavit Form
- Enter the name of the decedent, his/her bank account numbers along with their respective balances in US Dollars.
- Enter the exact date of the decedent’s death.
- Select whether the decedent had a will or not. If no, select one box with respect to the direct heirs of the decedent. If yes, just check the box.
- Next, the affiant acknowledges under penalty of perjury that everything in this form is true and correct and gives details of each beneficiary.
- These details include the following details for each beneficiary – full name, mailing address, relationship with decedent, age, portion f estate in % and $ value, signature and social security number. Multiple sections are provided as there may be multiple beneficiaries/distributees/heirs.
The affidavit is now complete and does not require notarization.