When selling your vehicle in the state of, a bill of sale is not compulsory for the transfer of title of vehicle but it is an essential document that avoids future issues between the buyer and seller. The Wyoming Vehicle Bill of Sale is a general vehicle bill of sale form which is filled when selling any kind of vehicle and it is restricted to the state of Wyoming only.
How to Fill this Vehicle Bill of Sale Form?
- Begin the form by providing the full legal name of the seller of the vehicle in question, followed by the exact date of the sale.
- Next, enter details of the vehicle being sold – year of manufacture of the vehicle, make or manufacturer (eg. Honda, Toyota, Ford, etc), VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and the miles (exact odometer reading at the time of sale).
- Next, enter the full legal name of the buyer of the vehicle, followed by the exact sale price in USD ($).
- The form is then concluded with the signatures of both, the buyer and the seller.
- The form needs to be notarized. In the notary statement, the Notary Public enters the name of county in Wyoming State, in which the sale has happened. He also mentions the date of notarization and the date of commission expiry.