This is an Alabama Vehicle bill of sale that can only be used to transfer the ownership of or sell a motor vehicle within the jurisdiction of the state. This is a document that contains all the required information for you to fill when transferring a vehicle form the seller to the buyer.This form is a generic form that follows the rules and regulations as per the State of Alabama specifications.
How to write this Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale:
- First and foremost you need to download this Bill of Sale by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of this page. Next you need to read through the document once or twice to familiarize yourself with the terms used in this form.
- Next you need to enter the Following details regarding the sale:
- The Amount of money that will be paid by the Buyer to the seller for the transfer of ownership.
- The full legal name of the seller.
- The full legal name of the buyer.
- Next you need to enter the following vehicle details in the table provided:
- The make of the vehicle.
- The model or series of the vehicle.
- The year of the vehicle.
- The color of the vehicle.
- The VIN #, which is the Vehicle Identification Number.
- The style of the vehicle.
- The odometer reading at the time of sale.
- The Title number.
- The next few paragraphs are a series of declarations whose meaning is as follows:
- The seller acknowledges the receipt of the above mentioned amount of money for transferring the ownership.
- The seller allows the buyer a certain number of days to have the vehicle inspected by an independent mechanic.
- If the sale is not completed then the seller will retains a certain amount from the above mentioned to cover the costs and effort spent in this sale.
- The seller certifies that the odometer reading mentioned in the table above us true and accurate.
- The seller also declares that he has full authority to sell the vehicle and it is free of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities and adverse claims.
- The seller has no knowledge of any hidden defects in the vehicle and believes that vehicle being sold is in good condition to the best of his knowledge.
The last table in this Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale form is provided for the signatures of the Seller, The Buyer, one Witness and the Full name of the Witness. Using this Vehicle Bill of Sale form you can easily carry out the sale of a motor vehicle in a proper legal manner, but if you still have any doubts you an always consult with an attorney.