The document attached below is an Arizona month-to-month rental agreement, it is used to facilitate the lease of a residential property on a month-to-month rental basis. This agreement falls under the jurisdiction of the state of Arizona and any and all suits that happened because of this agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona.
How to fill this Arizona month-to-month rental agreement:
- In the first section you need to enter the following details:
- The date on which this agreement is being entered into.
- The full name of the landlord.
- The landlord’s Phone Number and email.
- The full name of the tenant.
- The tenant’s phone number and email.
- Next you need to enter the location of the premises which is being leased under this month to month rental agreement.
- The tenant must agree that he will use the said premises has a residential only and will not carry out any kind of business on the premises.
- The landlord must mention the number of parking spaces (if any) provided to the tenant.
- The landlord must also provide a list of appliances that are provided along with the said premises.
- The tenant must acknowledge to maintain all the appliances and the said premises in good repair and reasonable condition.
- The term of this agreement will be on a month-to-month basis is and will automatically renew every month until it is terminated by either the landlord or the tenant upon giving either party a minimum of 30 days advance notice of termination.
- The landlord must enter the amount of rent that is payable on a monthly basis by the tenant, and any late fee that the tenant will have two pay in case of delay in the payment of rent.
- The amount of security deposit that the tenant must pay to the landlord which will be returned to the tenant at the end of the tenancy after the elections according to the terms provided in this agreement.
- The tenant is not allowed to make any improvements alterations to the premises without written permission from the landlord.
- If the said premises has been built before 1978 and it may contain lead based paint then the landlord must complete a disclosure form disclosing the presence of any lead based paint.
By signing at the bottom of the document both the parties agree that they have read terms and conditions set forth in this document and they agree to comply by these. You can download this Arizona month-to-month rental agreement by clicking on the download link below. In case of any confusion will not hesitate to consult with an attorney.
Arizona Month to Month Rental Agreement