The following form that is attached is a general sublease agreement. It is a generic form that is applicable in all States of the United States of America. It has all the basic terms and conditions that are needed to form a basic sublease agreement. A Sublease is a lease between current tenant and a new tenant that is executed after getting written permission of the original landlord of the Premises being rented.
How to fill this general sublease agreement:
- In the first section of this agreement you need to fill in the following details carefully:
- The day, month, year on which this agreement is being entered into.
- The name of the sublessor.
- The name of the sub- lessee.
- The location of the rental premises.
- Next you need to enter the date of commencement for the term of this sublease agreement.
- You also need to enter the date of termination on which this sublease agreement will end.
- The sub- lessee must agree to abide by all the terms of the lease agreement.
- You must enter the amount of rent that the sub- lessee will pay to either the sublessor or directly to the original landlord.
- The sub- lessee must agree to pay a set amount as security deposit to the sublessor. The sub- lessor must in turn refunded this security deposit that the sub- lessee minus damages caused within a set period of days after the end of this agreement.
- Both the parties must then sign this document and add the date on which this document was signed.
The last section is the landlords consent, remember that the tenant cannot sublease the said premises without the landlords consent. In this consent of the Landlord acknowledges that is okay with this sublease and will notify the tenant if the subtenant is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement. The landlord must then sign at the bottom of this agreement.
You can download this general sublease agreement in PDF form by clicking on the download link below.